Wednesday, May 10, 2006



"The sea of heartbreak and the crying clouds"
San Sebastian
2004

"Moon and the city lights"
San Sebastian
2005

"Jellyfishes"
San Sebastian:
2004

"Lifeboat jacks"
2004

"Whiskey and the backstabbers"
2003

"Mercury"
This was one macro project that I did.
It is actually a miniature car.
2003


"Light to the darkness"
2006

"Rusty chains of earth"
These pictures were taken in about 80 meters below the surface.
It was an amazing place to shoot.
2006


" Streetlights at night"
2005

"Peacefull lake"
I shot this in Tampere, Finland.
The sight was just over absolutely overwhelming.
2005




"Leafs at the christmas eve"
These two macros I shot at christmas in Stocholm.
There was no snow and sun was shining and the natural light was so spectacular.
2005




"Heawenly ashtrays"
I took this photo in Helsinki.
It was this restaurant abowe the city.
2006


"Backwood rose"
This picture is again one of these macro naturepictrures that I´ve shot.
2005



"Meditation"
2003





This is me enjoing
myself with a skateboard

Photo: Kalle Vesaar

To see the whole
movie Click here

No comments: