Monday, January 02, 2012

Asian elephant


Again more animal and nature photos. I couldn't help it but I just love shooting nature photos. On it's best and on it's worst. This elephant I saw in one of the biggest Zoo's in Indonesia. There is some sort of sadness on her eyes.


Catfish

I Saw this old catfish skull hanging on the wall. Wouldn't want those teeth touching me..


Orangutan
We went to see one of the biggest zoo in Indonesia. Everyone who has ever visited a zoo can tell that sometimes animals don't look so happy after all. One of the saddest things was to see this orang who just hoped to be set free to the wild where it belongs.



Vespa mandarinia


In year 2010 I was in Indonesia on Gili islands and saw these huge asian hornets (Vespa mandarinia) on a leaf. I've never seen wasps as big. Almost two inches long and said to be very poisonous and dangerous. I had to take photo to remember these human killing insects. In year 2013 atleast 42 people were killed and 1,675 injured by these monsters.




Hummingbird 




Flamingo






Scared rabbit


I saw this scared looking rabbit in the bush and then I realized that I was scared of a crow that was eating it's friend just a few meters away 




Eagle 



Elephant statue





Medusas 



















No comments: